All new users of SORPAS® are recommended to start with
a short training course on the fundamentals and applications of
the software including some guided hands-on exercises. This will help
the users to
quickly start working with simulations.
The training course can be provided either directly by SWANTEC or
through our authorized distributors.
Depending on the background experience of the users, the standard
training course may take one day or two days. The full two-day program
of the training course is as follows:
The first day:
1) Fundamentals of resistance welding and industrial problems,
2) Fundamentals of numerical simulation methods and development
3) the software system and functions of SORPAS®,
4) how to work with SORPAS®,
5) demonstrations with some typical examples.
The second day:
1) hands-on exercises with simulations of standard examples,
2) hands-on exercises with the own welding problems prepared
by the users.
3) Wrap up of the training and make sure users are able to make
new simulations and analyze simulation results.
If the new user has practical experiences on resistance welding,
or some knowledge on numerical simulations with the finite element
training course may be shortened to an intensified one-day program.
Please contact us or our distributors
about the cost and arrangement of the training course:
Hotline: +45 7567 8888