SORPAS is a dedicated finite element analysis (FEA/FEM) software intelligently engineered for simulation and optimization of resistance welding, mechanical joining, and related processes.
The integration of welding engineering expertise with numerical modeling techniques has made SORPAS a unique and powerful tool directly useful for industrial applications.
Our mission is to make a capable tool that can be easily used by engineers to solve their welding and joining problems in industry. The core values of the SORPAS® concept are in the following:
- Understanding the real problems that the industry are facing
- Admiring the intelligence of engineers and their way of working
- Integrating new technology into daily work of engineers in industry
SORPAS® can be quickly learned and easily used by engineers in industry. No prior knowledge of numerical simulation is needed to learn and use the software.
The competence of SORPAS®
• Spot welding
• Projection welding
• Seam welding
• Riveting, SPR and clinching
• Weld/joint strength testing
The industries needing SORPAS®
• Automotive industry
• Aerospace industry
• Electrical and electronics industry
• Rail carriage and rail track
• Machinery and metal processing
Ensure before weldingTM
Finding the Process Window of good parameters is the key to weld planning, process control and production maintenance for the best weld quality.
Process Optimization and Excel Batch Planning are the mostly used functions of SORPAS to predict the process window for improving weld quality, increasing production stability, and reducing expulsion (splash, spatter).
The SORPAS system – focus on Welding and Joining
- SORPAS 2D.welding – for resistance welding
- SORPAS 3D.welding – for resistance welding
- SORPAS 3D.testing – for strength testing
- SORPAS 2D.joining – for mechanical joining
- SORPAS.hybrid – for combined processes
The Benefits – Ensure before welding
- Save time
- Reduce costs
- Improve weld quality