All new users of SORPAS® are recommended to take a short training course on the fundamentals and applications of the software including some hands-on exercises. SORPAS® training workshop will help the users to quickly start working with SORPAS® simulations.
The standard training course takes two days with the following program:
The first day:
1) Fundamentals of resistance welding and industrial problems
2) Fundamentals of numerical simulations and development of SORPAS® 2D
3) The software system and functions of SORPAS® 2D welding & joining
4) How to work with SORPAS® 2D welding & joining
5) Hands-on exercises with the own welding/joining problems prepared by users
The second day:
1) The applications of SORPAS® 3D welding & testing
2) The software system and functions of SORPAS® 3D welding & testing
3) How to work with SORPAS® 3D welding & testing
4) Hands-on exercises with the own welding problems prepared by the users
If the user has practical experiences on resistance welding and some knowledge of numerical simulations with the finite element method (FEM), the training course may be shortened to an intensive one-day program.
The training course can be provided either directly by SWANTEC or through our authorized distributors.
Please contact us or our distributors about the cost and schedule an on-site training course at the customer premises.